Head of Finance and Estate Management
Opportunity to lead an public sector academy in Newark with a high standard of business ethos
This varied role as Head of Finance and Estate Management is for those drawn to innovation and adding value
A leading public sector academy in the Newark area who are seeking a Head of Finance and Estate Management to lead their finance and operations department.
- manage the preparation of budgets, forecasts and overall financial planning and investigation.
- assess funding and cost proposals.
- manage any development, planning and construction of the estates.
- handle bid acquisition and lettings.
- lead the administrative function of the academy.
- manage the Human Resources function of the academy.
- lead and improve the IT function of the academy.
- be CCAB qualified.
- have experience in both finance and operations of a school or academy.
- have excellent communication, leadership and coaching skills.
- have prior experience in estate management.
£53,000- £63,000 plus benefits to be discussed.