Associate Director- Commercial Operations & Customer Experience
Associate Director - Commercial Operations & Customer Experience
- One of Australia's leading Telecommunications, Media and entertainment businesses.
- Must have previous experience within a Sales Operations role within Telco / I.T industry
- Excellent understanding / exposure to Billings and designing Customer Experience programs
We have been exclusively engaged to recruit the position of Associate Director that sits within the Wholesale & Satellite division of one of Australia's leading Telecommunications, Media and entertainment businesses.
This is the leader in both Wholesale and Satellite services in Australia, providing technology services that drive faster delivery, customer experience and technology solutions covering all aspects of Telco solutions.
The role is in charge of leading a team of 14 which includes 6 direct reports with the responsibility for ensuring the integrity and governance of the following key financial functions:
- Revenue Assurance
- Reporting Insights and Analytics, incl commercial and operational reporting
- Internal Sales Commissions & Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Experience -CE Insight, CE Strategic Roadmap, Change Management & Innovation
- Working collaboratively across the business to ensure that a risk and compliance culture is maintained
The role manages a team that is accountable for the preparation of invoices (Billing), Sales Commissions, Revenue assurance, delivery of accurate commercial and operational reporting insights and analytics for the Satellite teams. Additionally the role holds the accountability for analysing and transforming the business Customer Experience.
Key focus area's include
- Sales Reporting & Commissions
- Sales customer relationship management
- Opportunity to order work flow managements
- Commercial Reporting & insights
- Operational Reporting
- Commercial information
- Commercial Process Continuous Improvement & Revenue Assurance
- Implementing Appropriate Control Environment
- Customer Exposure Management & Governance
- Set the vision for customer experience
- Drive the CET initiatives (Lean and non-Lean) , including taking ownership for the achievement of project plans and business case
- Ongoing analysis of current modes of operation and their effectiveness
- Champion the people engagement as an integral part of the Customer Experience programme
- Change management champion including for the CET Programme including delivery of Organisational Enablement initiatives & Innovation activities
- Team Management
Key Internal/External Stakeholders
- Head of Sales
- Commercial Director
- Managing Director
- Peer Management Group
- Direct Team
- I.T & Networks
- External Vendors
- Head of Marketing
- Director Fixed Business
- Director Mobile Marketing
- VP Satellite
- Head of Operations
- Head of Sales
The skill set required
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within a Sales Operations role with a significant understanding of how a Billings system operates (this must have been at least 50% of your role). Plus strong exposure to Customer Experience including designing programs to improve customer engagement.
- 10-15 years of experience including at least 5 years as an Senior Manager / Executive / Director level managing a team of a significant size.
- Experience delivering in a Strategic position and consulting in the Telco industry
- Excellent understanding of the Telco sector with demonstrated technology and product understanding.
- A proven ability to innovatively contribute to effective business solutions
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking capability, and a strong commercial background
- Ability to drive results, through the promotion and enablement of change initiatives
- Experience in collaboratively building, leading and developing successful teams
Salary & Benefits
$180,000 + Super + Bonus + flexible working arrangements, learning & development opportunities, corporate discounts, on site (gym, massage parlor, hair salon, doctors & award winning café's).
Please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com or Simonn.Lourens@hudson.com