Interim Group Accountant
As the Interim Group Accountant you will play a pivotal role in delivery of accurate and timely consolidated financial information to the board and senior leadership team.
A FTSE listed company with huge growth plans and potential in Warwickshire.
Key responsibilities for the Interim Group Accountant will include:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated Group management accounts for the Board
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly re-forecasts, annual budget and strategic plan
- Drive efficiencies in data collection and continuous improvement of data quality
- Act as contact for business units requiring management reporting support
- Liaise with the Group's external auditors
- Perform ad hoc data analysis as required
You are a qualified accountant with PLC experience and can start immediately as the Interim Group Accountant to be based in Warwickshire.
A highly competitive day rate along with the opportunity to work with a market leading FTSE business.