Group Reporting Manager
Working closely with Head of Group Reporting, you will act as a strong number two within a high-performing reporting team.
This is an award-winning pharma/healthcare business about to go through further investment to enter new markets.
They strive to be the best of the very best in everything they do and are extremely focused on changing lives. It's exciting, it's rewarding, it's hard work but offers a true career and stacks of personal growth!
- Preparation/review of financial statements for all UK entities and ensuring the timely sign-off to UK statutory bodies. Lead the UK audits.
- Interpretation of circumstances and IFRS and UK GAAP standards together with analysis
- Regularly reviewing IFRS, FRS and US GAAP legislation
- Financial representation on existing and future ERP systems.
- Audit existing systems and ensure financially correct solutions to problems as they occur.
- Management of monthly financial and management accounts to corporate deadlines
- Manage and develop a small , but growing team.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ICAS or ACCA
- Strong Financial Accounting skills, knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and business acumen
- Experience in SAP would be advantageous
- Experience and / or understanding of pharma or healthcare would be a strong advantage
- £50,000 - £55,000 base salary
- Car/car allowance
- Private health care for immediate family
- Discounted gym membership