Sr. Analyst, Data Mgmt Qnt Analysis
- Proven working experience as a Risk/performance Analyst, having exposure to financial services industry or Bank
- Analyst will use investment analytical tools to monitor and report investment portfolio risk exposures. Analyst is expected to work collaboratively with other team members both at onshore and offshore locations and achieve the highest level of risk reporting quality and produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly risk reports required by Investment Management Senior Executives, Affiliates and other stakeholders.
- S/He should be self-motivated and organized and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Bloomberg, Factset and any risk platform like BarraOne, Factset, Bloomberg Port etc.
- Additionally, the incumbent must have an understanding of databases and a working knowledge of Python or R, SQL and Excel VBA. Strong programming background is desired.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, collaborative, a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal abilities and will have spent at least 4 years in the financial industry working on investment risk or performance reporting. The qualified candidate should have prior experience in risk reporting for any fund management company.
Essential Functions: - Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build deep understanding on various investment performance, risk and research reports delivered by team
- Work closely with senior business and technical analysts in Pune, London, New York and Boston to build report/dashboards that will provide deep insight on data
- Work on ad-hoc projects.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or other related area, FRM, CFA level1/2
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.