Financial Systems and BI Manager
At Primark, our work spans over 11 countries, and we’re still growing. This all adds up to a fast paced, ever developing environment that you simply don’t get elsewhere. We are looking for an experienced Financial Systems and Reporting Manager to join our Global HQ in Dublin.
- Working closely with key stakeholders in finance, responsible for the overall design, implementation and management of centralised Finance BI reports and Systems strategy
- Strategic partner to Finance SLT and driving the Finance Systems strategy
- Make tactical investments in business intelligence initiatives and oversee maturity of business intelligence capabilities in Finance, including report automation & dashboard creation.
- Co-ordinates technology schedules, plans, timelines and resource assignments, managing the day to day activities of the Finance Systems team. This will include a mixture of support and project related work
- Act as an escalation point and provide advice and guidance to both Finance and IT
- Proactively develop systems capability and insights within the Reporting & Planning function.
- Programme Manager for Finance Reporting & Analytics project and act as the main finance contact for all global reporting and analysis projects, including BI tool upgrade(s).
- Develop effective working relationships within the business to identify changing business needs.
- Overall custodian for business data within finance, providing context to business users on how best to use data and drive insights.
- Support ad-hoc requests for deep dive financial analysis from various business partners.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computing, or equivalent work experience required. Qualified Accountant preferred but not essential.
- Significant experience in a similar role preferably in large scale global organisation. Shared Service and Finance Transformation experience a distinct advantage
- Considerable expertise in finance
- Proven track record in systems architecture design, systems development methodologies and systems integration technologies.
- Strong experience with Cognos, Teradata, Tableau & Alteryx and/or related systems
- Proven experience in leading teams across all project phases
- Strong ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams
- Ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to communicate business value and implementation requirements.
Why work with us?
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to working with an amazing bunch of people who can help you out and answer any questions. As well as an entire network of training available on an international scale. The Dublin Head Office has been newly refurbished and has a gym, café, canteen, fun clubs and plenty of space to think. And you’ll have a great system for progression, with regular feedback and support to help you get to the next level.
If you’ve got the right experience and feel that retail is the right place for you, then get cracking and apply now.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.