Senior Accounts Assistant
Due to a period of exciting growth a medium sized IT company based in the heart of Watford are looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Assistant on a permanent full time basis.
Progressive role paying a salary of £25,000 - £28,000. The role will involve invoicing, bookkeeping, cash flow forecasting, credit control and much more.
My client are an SME IT company who are going through a period of exciting growth. They are looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis and are offering a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 with great benefits and study support. You will report into a hands on Finance Manager and be responsible for Credit Control, Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliations and much more.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Credit Control, managing an aged debt report
- Maintain client related cash flow forecasts
- Production and analysis of management reports
- Calculation of client invoices
- Journals and Prepaymentd
- Living local to Watford
- Experience of Credit Control and Bookkeeping is essential
- Hard working and progressive candidate
- Good communication skills
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Senior Accounts Assistant role for a growing business
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000
- Progressive role