A great opportunity for a part/fully qualified accountant looking to further their experience and make a difference at a leading accountancy firm.
A modern chartered accounting firm with multiple offices across the UK offer a great working environment with a positive and upbeat forward thinking mentality. The work they carry out is extremely professional whilst made fun and inclusive with social events, charity work and celebrating successes.
The key responsibilities for an Audit Senior/Semi-Senior based in Newport will be:
The successful candidate for an Audit Senior/Semi-Senior based Newport will be:
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or fully qualified
- 2-3 years experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes
- Good IT Skills are an advantage, particularly Excel.
- CCH Accounts Production and CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit).
- Sage experience is also useful.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Able to foresee issues and find solutions.
- Client facing experience.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A highly professional appearance and attitude.
- A team player.
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges.
- Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time.
- Motivated and ambitious.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
28 days holiday (including statutory bank/public holidays)
Additional 2 days (discretionary) holiday at Christmas
ICAEW subscriptions paid