Assistant Financial Controller
The Permanent division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a prestigious and forward thinking International organisation to recruit a proactive Assistant Financial Controller to support the growth and performance of the UK business based in Northamptonshire.
Assistant Financial Controller / £50,000 - £60,000 plus car and bonus / Northamptonshire
The Assistant Financial Controller will have the unique opportunity of taking full ownership of the management reporting for the UK business while mentoring and supporting a small team.
They're seeking a successor to the Financial Controller!
Working directly for the UK Financial Controller you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the UK business and supporting the decision-making process. Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce month end accounts ready for submission
- Control the balance sheet and ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities
- Monthly reviews of overheads
- Work with the UK Finance team to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the transactions team
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly board reports
- Support the Financial Controller in year-end accounts, annual audits
- Audit trained - ACA or ACCA
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive to develop processes and procedures
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
- It would also be desirable to have line management or supervisory experience
Our client is at the forefront of their industry and are an employer of choice.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Assistant Financial Controller is paying between £50,000 - £60,000 plus car excellent bonus and a strong career path.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.