Finance Business Partner
The permanent division of Robert Half - Finance & Accounting is pleased to be partnering with growing e-commerce retailer with the recruitment of a commercially focused Management Accountant who is keen to Business Partner with some of the most important, and commercial, parts of their business.
The brand is well respected, well established and has a reputation for developing talent.
Finance Business Partner / Northampton / £35,000 - £45,000 plus (study if required) and bonus.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a Finance Business Partner to lead the financial decision support process, generate commercial insight and ensure the delivery and achievement of the five-year plan.
- Partner with the Executive Teams
- Deliver effective and appropriate KPIs across Commercial functions including full P&L
- Support the delivery of Commercial by providing financial performance insights and recommendations to Commercial leadership team to ensure strategy is driving value to the business
- Ensures all Commercial investments are optimised to drive maximum value from all resources, making sure impact to P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow are considered and understood
- Drive cost controllership, bringing deep understanding of cost drivers to monitor & optimise Commercial spend effectiveness
- Support the sign-off process to ensure proposals are financially sound and offer maximum value to business
- Supports Commercial projects by adding financial insight, using established financial evaluation tools (e.g. investment evaluation), business case review and post-implementation analysis and utilising specialist support where appropriate
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) or in the latter stages of securing a professional qualified
- Strong communication skills - able to push back, add value and support stakeholders with ongoing projects
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Northampton, the organisation is well-respected, an employer of choice and at the forefront of its industry.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Business Partner is paying between £35,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and first-class benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.