Accounts Payable Clerk
As part of the Accounts Payable Team an AP Colleague plays a key role in this objective through efficient processing of invoices and timely payments to Suppliers.
They're a large Manufacturing business with a fantastic HQ based in Wythenshawe. They offer their colleagues extensive training and support throughout their career.
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Ensuring that all transactions comply with relevant authorisation levels and that controls are in place to ensure integrity across all AP ledgers
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory and other standards as directed by the Company
- Correct treatment of VAT on all transactions.
- Manage supplier queries in a professional and timely manner
- Experience working with accounting procedures and controls
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Key Team Player
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £24,000 with excellent company benefits!