– Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
– IFRS practice (finance and accounting principles)
– Financial reporting and audit/review experience
EngageBDR is a leading global real–time mobile advertising platform. EngageBDR manages up to 70 billion mobile ad impressions monthly and reaches 500m+ unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2009 by industry veterans Ted Dhanik (MySpace), Kurtis Rintala (LowerMyBills) and Kenneth Kwan. EngageBDR has global headquarters in Melbourne, Australia with an additional office in West Hollywood, California. Engage:BDR is publicly listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the symbol: EN1.
EngageBDR's Senior Accountant will prepare journal entries, assist in preparation of financial statements, and other accounting functions within the organization. Senior Accountant will ensure accuracy of accounting standards are maintained across all entities. The Senior Accountant will prepare reconciliations and preform month end closing procedures. We are looking for a Senior Accountant with a strong background in international financial accounting and outstanding people skills. In this role, you will also be required to work with the accounting team, external consultants, COO, and CEO.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries and monthly reconciliations.
- Preform month end and year end closing procedures
- Assist in the annual audit and semi–annual review.
- Analysis of the general ledger accounts to support period end balances.
- Resolve any ad hoc requests and provide accounting support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting.
- Familiarity with IFRS (and/or AASB) and related reporting requirements.
- Experience in working in a corporate/professional environment.
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge in NetSuite & QuickBooks are pluses.
Traits and Competencies:
- Excellent time management and follow up skills necessary to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Able to work independently with a high level of productivity/detail/accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interface with senior management.
Perks of working at engageBDR
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk–taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and meals in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start–up environments
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including: health, dental, life and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, 401(k) plan. unlimited vacation and employee discount and supplemental benefit options.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work–life–balance options.
- Working in a beautiful, modern and sophisticated office that is pet friendly.
- Job Type: Full–time