This is an exciting opportunity for an immediately available Payroll Administrator to join a close knit, supportive team during a period of change.
Duration: Temporary 2-4 months
Salary: £9 - £11 per hour (dependant on experience)
Reporting into the Commercial Manager - you will be responsible for:
- Collecting and chasing monthly and weekly time sheets for up to 270 members of staff
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating and inputting data
- Reconciliation of timesheets
- Dealing with timesheet queries - contacting employees/managers
- Assisting with other finance administration tasks
Candidates looking to apply will need the following experience:
- Experience within a payroll environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Confident communication skills are essential.
For more information on this fantastic Payroll Administrator position based in Radstock, please get in touch ASAP with Hannah Porter on 01179 935400 or apply within this advert with a fully updated CV.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.