The key tasks to the position will be to contribute to the commercial strategy of the company, whilst leading the accurate production of month end reports. The Financial Controller will also display passion and determination to drive team performance, and continue push the companies growth and success.
The client is a well established manufacturing business in Chester, who put their people and the front of everything they do. They offer competitive salary and benefits, and opportunity for career progression for a candidate willing to be hard working, and take a proactive approach to work.
The Financial Controller position will be a varied and interesting role, that will play a crucial part in the companies continued success. Key duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Lead and manage the accounting team to ensure robust financial controls and measures are established and maintained across the business.
- Reporting to and supporting senior stakeholders.
- Driving team performance for the delivery of accurate and timely reports, whilst developing the team to maintain the companies talent pipeline.
- Lead on companies external audits
- Provide support for future systems implementation
- Cross department business partnering
Due to the importance of the role, the successful candidate will need to:
- Be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Have relevant experience in manufacturing or retail industries
- Inquisitive and proactive, with a passion for continues improvement
- Ideally has experience in team management
- Good team work ethic, and not afraid to get involved with projects and support
For this role you will receive and competitive salary, with generous benefits, with great team support and career development.