Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will play a key role in the production of the monthly accounts. The role will include a varied set of responsibilities and skills, and will require someone able to partner with different departments including Tax, Treasury and Group Finance.
Based in the Crewe / Stoke area, this is an exciting and fast growing company with Global reach. They invest in their teams development and well being, providing an exciting working environment, and great bonus & benefits package. They provide a nurturing environment with opportunities for growth and personal progression via investment in coaching and employee mentoring. They are recruiting for a new Management Accountant due to their current growth in market share of both their UK and International markets.
The Management Accountant will have an interesting and varied role which will include responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Support with the strategy and implementation of a new ERP solution across the business
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Production of Gross Margin reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide commentary to the Senior Management Team
- Cash flow forecasting
- Partnering with Group Finance function to support with year end statements
- The implementation of new financial controls and procedures
- Supporting the Finance Manager with one-off technical projects
- Partnering and nurturing junior team members
The Management Accountant position will be a challenging and rewarding role. Key experience and competencies of the successful candidates will include;
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with a range of people from across different levels of the business including non-fiance departments
- Able to deliver deadlines in a fast paced working environment
- Enthusiastic and ambitious, and prepared to take on new challenges in order to take accountability for their own career development
£35-42k plus bonus and benefits package, unrivalled career development opportunities and working environment.