Group Accountant / Group Finance Manager
- To ensure timely preparation of the monthly group consolidation of accounts.
- To prepare the quarterly report for Bursa Announcement.
- To assist in monitoring the financial performance of individual subsidiaries are within the pre-determined targets set in the annual budgets and business plan.
- To prepare the Board quarterly financial presentation prior to each Quarterly Announcement to Bursa.
- To review the Analyst briefing report.
- To assist in the preparation of the Circular to Shareholders.
- To liaise with the external auditor and tax agent for audit and tax related matters.
- To liaise with bankers for banking and financing matters.
- To assist in the review of tax computation prepared by tax agent.
- To review the tax estimates for submission to Inland Revenue Board for Eversendai Corporation Berhad and its Malaysian subsidiaries.
- To compile and prepare the group annual operating plan and 5 years strategic business plan.
- To assist in the preparation and production of Annual Report.
- To review the Related Parties Transactions report.
- To assist in the compliance to internal control procedures to improve accounting and reporting systems at the Group level.
- To undertake all other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or related professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA).
- ACCA or other Accounting Professional membership.
- Experience in group consolidation with foreign subsidiaries.
- Preferable with audit working experience.
- Ability to demonstrate individual drive and motivate others to develop their full potential
- High integrity and professionalism
- Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English & English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in managerial position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.