Finance Business Partner
Our client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic, fast-paced and growing business.
Our client is a growing and dynamic Financial Services business in Swindon. As the Finance Business Partner for the Investments channel you will act as a key member of the Finance team, helping it to achieve its strategic and operational objectives and ensure that it delivers a high quality and cost-effective service.
As the Finance Business Partner you will:
- Become a trusted resource to the Director to help deliver the channel strategy.
- Work closely with the management team to support the channel strategy.
- Advanced analysis of channel performance.
- Preparation of channel budgets and forecasts.
- Early warning of emerging trends.
- Bench-marking performance against external market data.
- Preparation of channel scorecard and group reporting packs.
- Ad hoc analysis of channel performance.
- Development of business cases for new initiatives including discounted cashflow, NPV calculations, IRR etc.
- Tracking of business case benefits.
- Support Finance Director and Head of Commercial Finance with ad hoc analysis where relevant.
- Work closely with the MI team to ensure all required MI and analysis is produced.
- Support the wider finance team on ad hoc project work.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Industry experience - Financial Services extremely desirable, commercial acumen essential.
- Strong personality and able to influence decision makers within the organisation.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Understands the importance of complying with Regulatory requirements - IFRS, FCA, Internal Audit etc.
- Advanced excel skills and strong modelling skills.
- Able to build relationships with other areas and external stakeholders.
c£50k + Benefits