Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Asset Management firm based in London helping them source a Management Accountant for a 6-month assignment.
To be considered for this Management Accountant position- candidates should be a finalist or fully qualified (either ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and MUST have previously worked within a Financial Services firm.
This global Asset Management firm has been investing on behalf of their clients for over 70 years and now have AUM of over £10bil. They focus on diverse sectors, from Multi-Asset solutions to Real Estate and Infrastructure and have won numerous awards for their innovative and successful approach to investing. Going into 2018, they have very exciting growth plans and hope to build their brand further helping them become one of the market leaders in their field.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation and review of monthly and quarterly management accounts as well as the statutory accounts and audit file preparation for the company. In addition, as the Management Accountant will be responsible for budget preparation, variance analysis against budget and prior year, flexed forecasting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- producing the budget statements and financial reports
- investigating and analysing variances from plan, and identifying any discrepancies
- assisting with processing the banking transactions
- frequently liaising with budget holders and resolving any queries they may have regarding their financial position
- analysing budget movements, ensuring that there is a clear audit trail of budgets
- providing working papers to support the auditing of management accounts as required by internal and external audit
£300-£325 per day.
Based in London, UK.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.