On behalf of a business based in Thatcham I am recruiting for a Permanent Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
Our Telecomms client is based in Thatcham and this instantly-recognisable organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
The Permanent Management Accountant will be reporting to the Qualified Financial Director with the following duties:
- Month-end postings for revenue and accrued income (revenue recognition)
- Month-end postings for supplier costs and rebates (procurement accounting)
- Cash reconciliation for two areas of the business
- Maintaining IT systems for the latest tariff updates as required
- Reconciliations for supplier rebates and balance sheets
- Stock analysis and valuation on balance sheet
- Profitability reporting for two entities, including margin analysis
- Margin and P&L review with the senior leadership
- Forecasting general supplier cost trends, focusing on unit cost prices
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Be degree educated in a numerical subject or AAT qualified
- Have had exposure to the majority of the above tasks
- Studying towards the middle levels of CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Intermediate excel skills with ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Attention to detail, accurate data entry and being organised is essential
- The holder must be able to communicate well at all levels and work harmoniously as a member of a team.
Excellent salary, career progression and study support for the right candidate.