Assistant Finance Manager
A fast growth FMCG organisation is currently recruiting the position of Assistant Finance Manager within their London based finance division reporting up into the Senior Finance Manager. This organisation sources food products from around the world and supplies them into major retail outlets, restaurants, and food manufactures.
The purpose of this is to oversee the management accounts team and business partner with various departments regarding their budgeting process.
- Oversee the Management Accounts function. Manage the team to ensure that month end deadlines are achieved.
- Oversee the preparation of commentaries that add value and supplement the Management Accounts.
- Take ownership of divisional P&L's, which includes preparation of figures and presentation of the results to the Directors.
- Oversee production of the Balance Sheet
- Contribute to the budget & reforecast preparation process.
- Build positive relationships with other departments.
- Monitor and oversee continuous improvement to Management Accounts Processes.
- To manage a team of 3 accountants of varied stages of development.
- Maintain accurate reconciliations for P&L and Balance Sheet balances. Provide necessary detail behind any workings.
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven Management Experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to business partner
Salary and Package
£50,000 -£55,0000 + Bonus and Benefits
- South Bermondsey
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.