Project Accountant / Management Accountant
A well-known property developer who has developed iconic buildings across the globe is currently recruiting the position Project Accountant within their London based finance division reporting up into the Development FD.
This role will business partner with the project managers and have a commercial impact, whilst managing the management accounts for the specific projects and reporting up into the group company.
· Ownership of monthly bank drawdown process, including data entry, approval process, cost allocation and preparation of utilisation requests. Working within a fixed and tight timeframe to obtain funding and turnaround payments.
· Preparation of monthly management accounts for designated entities including preparation of underlying schedules and reconciliations.
· Preparation of VAT returns, seeking approval from tax team, responding to tax queries and submitting VAT return to HMRC.
· Preparation of CIS returns, seeking approval from tax team, responding to tax queries and submitting CIS return to HMRC.
· To deal with suppliers, bankers and the company's professional advisers as well as external accountants in order to ensure payments are made on time, correctly and accounts are up to date.
· Assist in the annual and interim audit process, including preparation of lead schedules, collating responses to queries, collating underlying documentation.
· Transaction processing including complete responsibility of a busy hands on Accounts Payable process, general ledger postings, purchase orders for designated entities and projects.
· Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Qualified / Finalist (ACA ,ACCA,CIMA)
- Full sets management accounts production
- Clear communication skills and the ability to business partner
- Exposure to project accounting will be advantageous
Salary and Package
£50,000 -£55,0000 +30% Bonus and Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.