Finance Internship Program - Summer 2020
Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. At Apple, you’ll share in a dedication to perfection by partnering with teams who are building innovative products that delight customers. We hire quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, partnership, perfection, and can-do thinking.
Apple has opportunities for students who are passionate about pursuing careers in Corporate Finance as we are. As an intern, you will learn, grow, and chip in to a business function while working on exciting projects alongside top finance professionals.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Strong at multi-tasking
- Thrive in a demanding environment
- Be a self-starter
- Fluency in English, Additional language a plus
- As a finance intern, you’ll support a specific area of Apple’s business, such as: AppleCare, Financial Services, Internet Software & Services, Marketing, Operations, R&D, Retail, Sales, Worldwide Financial Planning & Analysis, and more.
- Analyze financial performance by highlighting trends and anomalies
- Streamline reporting through the use of databases such as Tableau or with Excel macros
- Partner with cross functional groups and business partners to analyze the business
- Provide insights and recommendations for operational improvements and innovations
- Assist with close procedures
- Be able to provide support and communicate to employees of all job levels, from junior staff up to senior directors
- Deeply tight-knit collaboration ethic and customer support focus
After completing a summer internship in Apple, high performing finance interns will be eligible for an offer into Apple’s Finance Development Program (FDP). The FDP is a two year rotational program providing entry-level talent with an opportunity to gain breadth through typically six to eight diverse experiences in Apple Finance. Upon completion, FDPs move into non-rotating Financial Analyst roles within Apple.
Education & Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or related field.
- Visa sponsorship is not offered at this time.
- To apply, you will need to send a CV, cover letter and transcripts in one document. Please only apply if you are in your penultimate year at university.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.