Robert Half - Tax Manager
Robert Half Cambridge is excited to work with a leading practise to looking for a Tax Manager. The opportunity comes with a great salary, flexible working hours including part time hours if required and the ability to work from home.
- VAT - solve several complex issues for our clients varied customer base.
- Provide clear, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients on all matters relating to tax
- Assist with the development and ongoing mentoring with more junior members of the team
- Provide support for other offices located within the region
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt their skillset to changing situations
- Proven experience dealing with Tax and ideally VAT
- Qualified accountant (Ideally CTA, ACCA, ACA)
Salary and Benefits:
Alongside an excellent benefits and flexible working hours the role of Tax Manager offers a base salary of £65,000+
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.