Head of Finance -Manufacturing
I am working exclusively with a growing and innovative manufacturing business in Coventry to find a Head of Finance for Manufacturing.
Leading the field through innovation, my client has gained a reputation as a world class manufacturing organisation. The business has state of the art facilities in Coventry and the opportunity to increase capacity to meet ever increasing demand.
The business works with some of the world's most well-known brands across a range of sectors and has established itself as a dominant player in the sector.
As the Head of Finance for Manufacturing, you will be embedded within the operational function of the organisation to support, guide and drive a more profitable and effective business model.
Whilst the organisation has outstanding products and very strong order book, this Head of Finance - Manufacturing will enable the organisation to maximise opportunities to increase profitability.
Key duties will include:
- Lead and develop a small team of accountants and analysts
- Drive the 3-5 year business planning process in partnership with the CFO
- Oversea delivery of all management reporting including: KPIs, forecasts and budgets
- Business case preparation for new product launch and capital investment
- Liaison with Manufacturing Director to determine most profitable future product plans
- Present rigorous financial information to Functional Reviews; Exec BoM cost reduction and other ad-hoc meetings as required
- Coordination of Management reports and analysis to board and group function
- Identify, mitigate and escalate risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Deputise for the CFO as required
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join an innovative business providing a clear career plan. You will be given the opportunity to develop the role utilising your expertise and will be prime placed to succeed the CFO in the coming years.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have extensive experience within the manufacturing sector - FMCG, aerospace or automotive preferred
- High levels of intellect likely reflected in a strong academic background including a 2:1 or higher in a recognised degree
- Have the ability to influence and effectively challenge at all levels
£70,000 - £75,000 + car allowance, bonus, pension & holidays