We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Officer for a 6 month fixed-term contract position with one of Brisbane's leading retail organisations.
As the Payroll Officer you will be working in a large team running day-to-day operations and weekly, high volume payroll runs.
Some of your duties/skills required include:
- Assist with processing payroll transactions for over 13,000 employees
- Working with your team to run weekly pay cycles and ensure all are completed on time
- Assist with running payroll reports
- Build and maintain relationships across organisation
- End-to-end payroll process
Would ideally suit someone who:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Is adaptable to change and can handle potentially high pressure situations
- Experience with high volume weekly pay run is a MUST - minimum of 5000+ employees
- Experience with manual award/EA interpretation is a MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- System experience with Preceda is highly regarded however other large payroll system experience will be considered
- Looking to start a new position ASAP
- Experience working in the retail or hospitality industry will be high regarded
- Team orientated, not standalone
For more information, please contact Kaity on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference number 4A/23645.