An excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to take a big step forward in their career by joining this rapidly expanding pharmaceuticals business based from Sawston. The Financial Accountant will play an integral role in supporting the continued growth of the business in the pharmaceuticals company. You will provide detailed reports and analysis to support the senior stakeholders business decisions.
This expanding pharmaceuticals business are rapidly expanding and are able to provide an energetic and experienced working environment in Sawston for the Financial Accountant. The role will sit with an team who will be able to provide continued career development.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts including analysis, working with the team ensuring that all transactions are accurately captured and in a timely manner.
- Multi-Currency bank reconciliations/Intercompany reconciliations.
- Creating & maintaining rolling P&L and cash forecasts.
- Statutory compliance, including managing the year-end statutory accounts process and the Corporation Tax returns.
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term horizons.
- Provide general Corporate and Personal tax advice
- Support statutory fillings, returns statutory audits,
The successful applicant for the Financial Accountant will be:
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal,
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team and individually,
- Process orientated - committed to adhering to accepted process and can recommend/communicate logical improvements to current processes,
- Advanced MS Excel user, strong systems improvement ability
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Part-Qualified and Finalist
The successful candidate will be making an excellent move to this highly rewarding business in Sawston with a number of opportunities. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.