An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to take the next step in their career by joining this rapidly growing Cambridge based business. The Assistant Accountant will be taking on the month end responsibilities alongside supporting in the production of detailed reports and analysis to inform business decisions to continue the growth in the telecommunications sector.
This Cambridge based telecommunications business are able to provide an energetic working environment within an excellent work space. The Assistant Accountant will sit within an experienced team who will be able to provide continued career growth and development.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Job costing and Revenue management
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the ongoing budgeting
- Detailed revenue forecasting on a rolling basis
- Support on Management accounts production
- Financial analysis of P&L and actuals against budget
- Managing cash flow including bank reconciliations, payments and allocating receipts
- Managing sales ledger including processing of sales invoices and credit control working with internal and external contacts to expedite customer payments
- Assist with the production of detailed management reports
The successful applicant for the Assistant Accountant will be:
- Actively looking to pursue their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Confident user of Excel with broad systems exposure
- Strong communication skills and confident in liaising with those outside of finance
- Proven track record in producing detailed analysis and reports
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be joining an established telecommunications business with an excellent work environment in Cambridge. The candidate will also receive a competitive salary and strong benefits package.