Assistant Management Accountant
The role of Assistant Management Accountant is a newly created role within an expanding Nottinghamshire based company.
Growing business, headquartered in Nottingham
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for several Group companies.
- Assist in the preparation of the consolidation and board pack.
- Transaction entries - PL, SL, banks, journals etc. into SAGE 50 Accounts.
- Reconciliation of all control accounts.
- Reconciliation of all intercompany accounts.
- Maintaining fixed asset registers and calculation of depreciation.
- Assist the Finance Director with ad hoc analysis.
- Assist with year-end audits.
- Assist with annual Budget preparation.
- Occasional credit control duties.
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT part-qualified
- Proficient on MS Excel and Sage
- Desire to progress within a finance role
- Salary up to £30,000
- 25 days holiday
- Full study support
- Generous pension scheme
- Perk box