The Credit Controller role involves you dealing with both internal (staff payments) and external queries (Client payments. You will be working within a busy finance function.
The client is one of the largest employers in South Wales and is well known for promoting within. They are based close to the M4 and A48, they also have free parking on site. The site is also easily accessible from Cardiff and Newport by bus with public transport passing the client site every 10 minutes.
The client has multiple finance functions on site and you would working within the Credit Control/Overpayments team, each team usually consists of up to 12 team members.
As a Credit Controller you would be:
- Collecting Payments from Clients
- Organising Payments plans for both Staff and Clients
- Answering any queries from Staff and Clients
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller role will:
- Have worked in credit control or Finance previously
- Ideally have worked with ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
The ideal candidate will be offered:
- £18,000-£19,000 per annum
- Plus Holiday and Pension
- Be Based in Newport