You would be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller in the overall accounting operations of the portfolio, which includes the production of periodic financial reports and maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records.
Due to an internal promotion this exciting Business is now in a position to expand their Finance function further by recruiting a talented Financial Accountant.
The Financial Accountant role will be working at one of the most sought after Businesses in Leatherhead. Due to the Business continually growing, this position can offer progression and excellent Finance exposure.
- Review Overheads costs and liaise with the business to ensure completeness
- Monthly reporting, regular journals preparation and postings including inter-company transfers, sales periodization, prepayments and accruals
- Assist with year-end reporting
- Support budget preparation and reporting
- Support with external audit liaising with the business to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit requests
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with internal audit requirements
- Perform any ad-hoc duties to assist the Financial Controller
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with at least 2 years PQE
- Experience of financial accounting/reporting for month end
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel - Advanced
- External audit experience would be advantageous
- Professional, committed, proactive and has integrity
- A demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
- Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- A clear understanding of the need for confidentiality
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
Salary between £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Competitive benefits package