Fund Accountant Private Equity
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge and describe yourself as a dynamic team-player who has got a drive for people and would welcome the opportunity to work within a team of dedicated and collaborative individuals? Then we are sure that this role would be a perfect fit for you.
- You will be responsible for the timely and accurate calculation of the Net Asset Value of the funds assigned including:
- Bookkeeping of transactions;
- Cash, investment and TA reconciliation;
- Review of underlying agreements of PERE transaction;
- Participation in the valuation process of underlying investments;
- Preparation of specific client reporting;
- You will support transfer & registrar agency services;
- You will handle Capital Call/Distribution payment processing/overview;
- Oversight and preparation of audited and unaudited financial statement / annual report of administered entities;
- You will coordinate with the other team members to ensure work is performed in accordance with procedures;
- Liaison with internal and external partners will allow you to craft a network with positive working relationships;
- Have you got 3-5 years of accounting, financial or auditing experience in Private Equity? Real Estate business would be considered as asset;
- Do you possess a university degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance or Business/ ACCA professional qualification or similar?
- Deep understanding of Luxembourg legal environment for PERE structures both regulated and unregulated;
- Operational knowledge of Investran or any other PE dedicated platform
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of consolidation principles would be considered as an asset;
- Are you detailed and deadline oriented?
- You possess strong technical and analytical skills combined with solid organization, project and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English, German and/or French will be an asset;
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website via the button below.