Junior Audit Partner
We are looking for a dynamic professional with exceptional career experience to join us as Junior Partner with the potential of rising to Senior Partner.
- Directing and driving the success of multiple audit engagements
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise
- Initiating ''cross selling'' business to other practices within the Firm
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect local Accounting and Audit standards and the Firm’s standards and policies
- Developing an understanding of client’s business and becoming a ''functional expert'' in the area.
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities
- Member of ACCA/ICAEW/MACPA
- Min 6-8 years exp in a Big 4 firm
- Min 3-4 years exp in medium-sized firm