Allocations - FP&A
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Corporate Functions Allocations FP&A acts as the interface between the Corporate Functions and Front Office Divisions and is an integrated member of Group Finance. This important role will support and handle planning and forecasting of Corporate Functions allocated costs as well as the CCAR/DFAST projections process.
You will be expected to support BAU as well as to provide creative solutions to the current processes.
- An interesting and challenging role within Group Finance in the global Allocations Team with exposure to Corporate Functions, Front Divisions and Legal Entity Finance senior management
- Support / preparation of all tasks relating to:
- Monthly Corporate Functions Forecast - both MI and Legal Entity
- The annual Corporate Function Allocated 5-year Financial Plan
- CCAR/DFAST projection
- Continually review the allocation processes and improve them where possible
- Perform regular and ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management information needs and decision-making
- You have minimum 3 years relevant experience working as a finance analyst or financial controller
- You have university degree in a finance related subject or a recognized finance qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountancy
- You have the ability to work independently and to deliver to tight deadlines and willing to focus and contribute during peak times
- You have dream to understand the businesses being supported and the related cost drivers
- You are focus on high quality delivery and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- You have strong MS Office skills, with a particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- You have fluency in both spoken and written English
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website via the button below.