This is a Client Accountant position, based in central London. They are looking for a maternity cover to start in the next few weeks, the initial contract would be 10-12 months.
This Property company, based in central London are a leading estate agency, residential and commercial property consultancy.
They key responsibilities for this Client Accountant position are:
- Use of PRS & Horizon system
- Investment Management
- Asset Management
- Client Accounting
- Assisting with putting together management accounts
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Preparation and reconciliation of annual Service Charge accounts including cash reconciliations
- Transfer of rental income to client
- Preparation and submission of funding requests to client
- Maintaining tenant deposit account records
- Familiarise yourself with properties, client requirements, and general administrative processes for the portfolio
- Attendance at client meetings as required
- Preparing VAT reports and other reports required by clients
- Ad-hoc Accountancy
The successful candidate for this role will have at least 5 years experience within accountancy, or a management accountant/ Client Accountant role.
This person will also have obtained a finance degree, or at least an AAT qualification.
This candidate will be offered and exciting position in central London, this will help them learn and progress within an exciting and developing sector.