An exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join an SME logistics business based in Wellingborough for a 9 month contract.
- Production of monthly management accounts including analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Rolling P&L forecasts
- Assisting with the year-end statutory accounts
- Management of 1 junior staff
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or QBE)
- Experience in logistics would be desirable
- There will be travel to multi-sites involved
- £150-200 daily through LTD or umbrella basis
The pay scale is dependent on experience, skills and relevant qualifications
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.