An accounts assistant will play an important part to my clients accountancy team in East Grinstead.
My client is a well known company based in East Grinstead. Are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy accountancy team.
The day to day duties for the accounts assistant shall be:
* Timely credit control of the above products to ensure magazine debtor days are below 60 days and all exhibition invoices are paid in advance of the show date
* Inevexco insurance checks, declarations and refund processing
* Banking and posting of UK and overseas cheques.
* Bank reconciliations to Sage.
* Coding and entering onto Sage purchase ledger invoices relating to print and digital magazine costs and exhibitions in a timely and accurate manner.
* Chase sign off on purchase ledger invoices and enforce purchase order usage.
* Purchase ledger account administration and invoice filing.
* Bi- monthly expenses processing and Expensify management.
* Monthly credit card expenses and reconciliation
* Process advertising and exhibition accruals and go through monthly reconciliations with finance manager
* Prepare and enter onto Sage expenses related journals
The successful candidate shall be able to travel to East Grinstead for work.
Have experience in the above.
Studying towards a financial qualifications as well.
Great benefits too