- Supporting the Finance Director in the reporting, maintenance and management of the company's finance function.
- A continually growing business in a niche market.
- Distributes to a number of high quality providers within their market.
- Credit controlling.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Planning and budget control.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Assisting with annual audits.
- Financial reconciliations - balance sheets, HMRC and VAT accounts.
- Process payroll and post journals.
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- Previous experience in FMCG industry is desirable.
- Organised and able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of month end procedures is a must.
- Experience with AccountEdge is desirable.
- Competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunity for development.