Robert Half are recruiting for a well known luxury travel organisation in Cheltenham who are seeking a productive Accounts Assistant to join their well-established finance team. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 2 months, and is an immediate need.This role is available to start ASAP.
Role: Accounts Assistant
Duration: Temporary - 2-3 months
Salary: £9 - £11 per hour
Location: Central Cheltenham (no parking)
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will be responsible:
- Day to day accounting duties
- Purchase Ledger (including matching, batching and coding of invoices)
- Sales Ledger (Raising invoices and Cash allocation)
- Credit Control
- You will be responsible for the day to day banking and bank reconciliations.
- You will assist with weekly and monthly payroll as well.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Varied accounting background, ideally with exposure in the duties listed above.
- Confident with the MS Office Range.
- Good communication skills are essential as you will need to talk to suppliers and internal parties.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.