Finance Business Partner
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this Financial Business Partner will lead on management accounts, be the face of finance for the stakeholders and support on financial accounting processes. Managing two members of staff, this role is diverse and a fantastic opportunity.
Our client is a leading think tank charity, by helping to shape policy and transform services, their aim is to improve health and social care in England. Their vision is that the best possible health and care is available to all.
- For all management accounting processes being performed on time and to a high quality and standard for wider the organisation
- Business partnering with a diverse range of budget holders on key financial decisions, assisting and advising non-finance colleagues
- Being a key role in month-end, forecasting and annual budget. Ensuring that processes are in line with the high standards of this charity
- Developing and maintaining project budgeting systems and controls
- Training, developing and managing the Assistant Management Accountant and Payroll and Finance Officer.
You will be a professionally qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of working in a financial business partnering role. Having worked previously with a range of stakeholders, you will have the interpersonal skills and confidence to influence and support with their needs and decisions. In addition you will have strong Excel skills due to you being required to manipulate and analyse a wide range of data.