Your new company A State government organisation based in CBD
Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specilaist to join their payroll team for a 1 year Fiexed term contract. workings hours of 8.30am to 4.30pm or 9am to 5pm.
Your new role Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing end to end payroll for all casual & salaried employees
- Calculating allowances & making appropriate amendments
- Set up new employees
- Ensure data integrity is always of a high standard
- Be a point of contact for payroll queries
- Answering customer queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in end to end payroll
- Worked with a small to medium payroll
- Good understanding of payroll legislation will be an advantage
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is important
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
What you'll get in return
- Excellent Supportive team
- Highly competitive salary
- Convenient Location near PT
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Or Call Abby at 03 96236542 for a confidential chat.