Accounting Manager Consolidation
The Accounting Consolidation team is responsible for all aspects of compiling and reporting the Gojek's group accounting journal in an accurate and timely manner. The Accounting Consolidation Manager will play an integral role in this process, and will be establishing and maintaining accounting processes to drive timely and accurate accounting reporting as the Company continues to grow and the complexity and volume of transactions increase. The ideal candidate will be an individual with a great understanding of accounting principles, ERP systems and month-end close processes, as well as someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the Accounting team members
- Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate
- Responsible for accounting, bookkeeping and administration in daily basis and timely financial closing in monthly basis
- Monitor accounts receivables aging and liquidity
- Ensure completeness of accruals and provision on monthly closing
- Prepare reporting package and supporting details needed for Group consolidation process
- Produce financial statements or other supporting financial reports as required by management
- Assess and identify financial and accounting policies and procedures towards overall business process improvement
- Maintain and ensure commercial terms of commercial deals align with accounting standards
- Perform budgeting preparation and performance analytics of monthly financial results
- Monitor and control the costs and expenses disbursement and provide recommendations to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes by setting up accounting guidance and policy
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting and/or a high tech organization.
- CPA/CA equivalent
- Computer literacy and ability to manipulate large amounts of data, simply excel wizard
- Prior exposure to software such as SAP and Oracle
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently under general guidance and with self-initiative
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines, with excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish assigned tasks
- Demonstrates effective leadership, motivation, and team work in a dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
- Demonstrates exceptional planning, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.