Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a new position of Management Accountant for a significantly growing organisation based in Goole.
The Vacancy has arisen due to recent growth in the business, and the successful candidate will therefore have the opportunity to produce the management accounts but also business partner across the site and report in to Head of Management Accounting.
Reporting to and working closely with the Controller, the position will require the successful candidate to ensure that an appropriate financial framework is in place and adhered to, while also presenting the sites financial results to the SMT
Some of the typical duties to carry out will include:
- Production and Presentation of monthly results to Director Level
- Providing Commercial and Financial Guidance to other members of the Team
- Business Partnering with other Heads of Departments
- Development of more Junior FBP's
In order to be considered for interview for this position, applicants will be expected to:
- Be a Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Have previous commercial finance business partnering experience
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness
- Be Strategically minded, and capable of communicating a finance vision to non-finance colleagues
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Generous Benefits Package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.