Are you a determined and enthusiastic analyst looking for a role within the pharmaceutical industry? If so, please apply to find out more.
This is working for a leading distributor and wholesaler of pharmaceutical, medical and health care products in the UK. They have a proven track record of developing and providing a platform for individuals to progress within the company.
If you are looking for a role within a large finance team and with the opportunity to be a key part of the decision-making process, then please apply to find out more.
The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant. Our client is looking for a candidate who has previous experience within an FP&A environment and strong commercial awareness.
- Own and manage the full profit and loss for specified commercial areas whilst providing day-to-day support to the commercial teams.
- Be the principle point of contact for the relevant Directors and Senior Managers. Act as the finance lead for all decision support, analysis and reporting.
- Lead and review modelling, reporting, analysis and forecasting to improve accuracy and drive high quality. Understand the story behind the numbers and translates this into forward looking narratives and forecasts which incorporate: new strategies, initiatives, supplier & customer deals, and which align with underlying business and market insight.
- Manage the reporting of accurate and timely results that provide insightful commentary to the management, such that they in turn can drive informed business decisions and actions. Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of these areas, working in conjunction with the FP&A Manager.
- Work with line manager and other FP&A managers to develop and deliver joined up financial analysis, reporting and planning activity.
The successful Analyst will be a qualified accountant with previous FP&A experience. Experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be beneficial but not essential. Due to the nature of the role you will need to have excellent attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving. You could be a Management Accountant or Financial Analyst looking to step up.
Our client is renowned in the pharmaceutical industry and offers excellent progression opportunities and continuous development. Bright and modern offices with a fun and include culture.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 + £4,800 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.