Revenue and Margin Analyst
Build solid working relationships with CCO, Commercial Operations Manager and Regional Sales Directors as a trusted partner to the group Commercial functions providing the right balance of robust challenge and support for commercial decision making.
- Provide financial analytical and insights to aid decision making.
- Provide monthly commentary on Revenue performance and variance to Budget/Forecast to Board level standard.
- Prepare the Revenue forecast monthly driven by Invoiced, PO'd and pipeline opportunities with commentary.
- Reduce report time and increase value added activities through smart use of data and analytics.
- Continuously improve the accuracy and presentation of commercial management information.
- Play key part of developing and reporting on the Commercial reward structure.
A part or qualified accountant with strong Excel skills.
A dynamic manufacturing organisation
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.