Finance Systems/Data Analyst
This integral role sits within the Finance Department where they act as the link between IT and Finance.
This client values the quality, accuracy and depth of information that their finance department then analyses and makes decisions upon.
As such this is a business critical team of 6.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all data pulled from the system is accurate
- Ensuring that if you note anomolies with the data that this is quickly fixed
- Planning for future data flows to ensure continued integrity and accuracy
- Working with finance and IT to ensure the right sort of data can be easily pulled and assimilated
- Continually analysing data to understand what good, average and bad looks like.
You will have experience of:
- Working in a finance capacity in order to understand when the numbers are not right
- Experience of working in a systems/data environment
- Working in a high volume data environment
- Being able to analyse data