Robert Half are working exclusively with a our client who are a growing family business SME who are experiencing 10% growth year on year and are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team based in Marchwood.
The main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Setting up and then monthly production of monthly management accounts
- Accruals, Journals, Prepayments
- Managing the P&L
- Fixed asset register design and maintenance
- Cash-flow monitoring
- Managing a team of 3 Credit Controllers and Purchase Ledger clerk
- Overseeing on-site tax functions including PAYE Settlement Agreements, VAT and monthly payroll returns
- Bank reconciliations- $ and £
- Acting as point of contact for both external statutory audits
- Liaising with HRMC
- Liaising with the Auditors
- Production of payroll ready for sign off by the MD
- Management and reconciliations of company credit cards
- Management of staff expenses
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Sales and order analysis
- Review of client and contract profitability
As the ideal candidate you will be AAT qualified, CIMA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience with demonstrable experience as an SME Finance Manager- production of Management Accounts and supporting the leadership team.
Family owned growing SME based in Marchwood, are looking for a Finance Manager to help bring the management accounting preparation in house and to support the MD and Operations Assistant on a day to day basis with commercial support and analysis and managing the day to day finances.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £45k dependent on experience, 23 days annual leaves, pension contribution, Free on site car parking and discretionary bonus.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.