Tax Associate ( PART-TIME) :
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s Client tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during Client Tax audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish the Clients' tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Must be pursuing ACCA Level 2 or Above
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or a similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.