An interesting management accountant role working alongside various stakeholders and supervising/mentoring other staff where necessary.
This company are based in Bedford and have great trendy offices you would expect in Central London. Punching well above their weight in their competitive science and research industry, they have a close and stable team who are looking for some fresh blood and energy to further aid their financial performances and month end activities.
The key roles and responsibilities for the Bedford-based management accountant include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assist the Financial Director with Month end management accounts
- Prepare accruals, prepayments and journals
- Financial analysis including deep diving into management and financial information, providing commentary
- Feed into the company budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow management
The successful candidate for the management accountant role in Bedford will:
- Be a finalist or part qualified (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA)
- Be familiar with and have used SAGE Accounting software
- Have proven accounting experience
- Be familiar with all Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be confident working with various departments outside of purely finance
- A strong work ethic
- Experience in the science and research industry would be beneficial but not crucial
Great company in the science and research industry with a strong benefits package and an exciting and fun work culture within a company where all staff are working towards common goals in a team orientated environment.