Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk - 6 Month FTC - Milton Keynes
This is great opportunity to join a lucrative food production industry
Page Personnel are currently partnered with a leading UK based brand within the food production space in Milton Keynes. Due to rapid growth and success this company are now seeking a Accounts payable Clerk to join the finance team on an initial 3 month temporary basis.
The wider finance function pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking a Purchase Ledger with a team player mentality.
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
- Previously worked as an Accounts Payable Clerk
- Computer literate
- VAT and Accruals Knowledge essentials
- Strong experience with purchase ledger and ledger management
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Reasonable written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work professionally at all times
- Possess a good work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic & supportive team within a UK based retail/wholesales market, as a Accounts Payable Clerk position for a competitive salary in Milton Keynes.