Part Time Credit Controller
An excellent opportunity for a Part Time Credit Controller to experience the growth of this Bar Hill engineering business. In this Part Time Credit Controller role you will be assisting an experienced team to chase outstanding invoices.
An established engineering business that has seen tremendous growth this year. Working from a great Bar Hill office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a team who have all seen significant development within their careers.
The Part Time Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Chasing O/S payments by phone, letter, fax or email.
- Involved in chasing either Personal Debt (private individuals) or Corporate Debt (organisations).
- Monthly production of an Aged Debtor Report.
- Negotiating payment terms.
- Carrying out credit checks on customers.
- Setting credit limits for customers.
- Sending various letters chasing payment (e.g. 7 day letters).
- Allocation of cash to accounts when paid.
The successful candidate for the Part Time Credit Controller requires:
- Proven track record of cash collection and reducing aged debt.
- Experience in fast paced working environment.
- Determination and drive to progress.
- Strong Excel.
- Confident in establishing key client relationships.
The successful candidate for the Part Time Credit Controller vacancy will be joining a growing engineering business based in Bar Hill, whilst receiving a competitive salary.